• Pacquiao

Votes: 44 84.6%

• Total voters

Aquafrise

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2009
Lakewood
I go for Pacman the only thing is the way his trainning right now compared to his other fights makes me think?! he wasseriously trainning before than right now because of his political ambitions which I think sucks he'd rather stay as a Boxer than a poltician.

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
svang55;3527577; said:
I'm in no way ruling cotto out. I know what he's capable of. I gotta say though, I was nervous for pac against DLH because of the size difference and I was a little nervous for pac against Hatton also. But you're right, Cotto is his biggest test so far, he's a quality, elite boxer who is naturally bigger and easily has the skills to hurt and finish Pac. I am very nervous for Pac. Which is why this will be a great fight. no matter who wins, the fans are the true winners. this is one of those matchups that will be greatly anticipated. i'm very excited. Rooting for the pacman!
Nicely put. I haven't been this excited about a fight since Trinidad vs De La Hoya

svang55;3527585; said:
btw TS, you change av's more than I change my underwear. just an exageration to make a point. not literally lol

I keep thinking i'm talking to a different person if I didn't recognize the name
:ROFL:
So that means you change your underwear once a week :WHOA:. jk I know you said not literally lol.

rasa92re

Candiru
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
New York
Sorry, I meant boxing. I have word from the Cotto family themselves: "He is ready then he'll ever be. This is the toughest he's every trained."

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
rasa92re;3527898; said:
Sorry, I meant boxing. I have word from the Cotto family themselves: "He is ready then he'll ever be. This is the toughest he's every trained."

Hey... think you can get me an autograph? :naughty:

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
Bump. 3 weeks till fight

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
ttt

Nemesis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2009
nyc
3 days away!!

BigJ

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
Ohio
Pac, This man Cotto is in trouble! Pac is the best in the game. Sleep well Cotto! :D

Pac Win's!! :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store