DIY Multi aquarium stand

john73738

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
Agree, bad time of the year to begin a project, and my pain is that I am moving and have another project I have to do before I can start my plywood build.

So til next month I shall live vicariously through others here :ROFL:

Great work, I am building after my plywood tank a 2 tank stand/book shelf for ym 75 and 55

broken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2009
Louisiana
after watching the bucks smoke the saints today i finally had a chance to take the aquariums back off the stand and do a little work on the stand. i realized that although this is not that big of a project it is going to take a long time between spending some quality time with my 2 yearold daughter and helping my pregnant wife around the house (not to mention working 60 hours a week).

Anyway i finished all the framewok and put the plywood down where the aquariums are going to be placed and spent 2 hours making shure every thing was perfectly level which is hard to do when there is no sutch thing as a straight piece of pinewood from lowes or home depot. Its finally starting to take shape but I still have a long way to go.

egwu123

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 17, 2009
Maryland, USA
Wow, nice job there mate. The stand is quite huge, compared to her size. I hope it is not top heavy though. That way you eliminate the risk of toppling over. Heavens forbid!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store