Fish Room Redux - 3600+ Gallon Plywood Tank Build

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Yeah I've been charged an after hours fee for towing before. Took the guy 30 mins tops to get to where I was and tow me back, but he charged me $250.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Found a place locally that will match the price I have from the other place. Just have to see if it includes delivery.

Lots of progress tonight. I'm going to take some pics tomorrow when there's daylight to light up the room.

unstopablepuffers

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2008
indiana
not to derail. at all. but running trucks and paying even 1/2 *** drivers is not cheap at all. so getting off hours drop offs or any other truck use is taking time away from that drivers family. whats home time worth to you? remove this if needed.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
unstopablepuffers;2943298; said:
not to derail. at all. but running trucks and paying even 1/2 *** drivers is not cheap at all. so getting off hours drop offs or any other truck use is taking time away from that drivers family. whats home time worth to you? remove this if needed.
If that was the case, then they'd have an after hours delivery charge. Which they don't. Adding 3x+ additional charge to the freight cost when there's no difference during the week is nothing less than ridiculous. Reasonable would be double the freight charge at MAX.

I'm curious, are you a freight company driver or hot shot driver?

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
We were joking around last night and someone said if a hurricane knocks down my house the tank will still be standing. The front wall is that strong. With the breakdown of our country, it might be a good place to hold up when the shooting starts.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
any updates? Love this build! Wish I knew I had a house I'd be in forever. Then I would definitely do an inwall build.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store