Fish Room Redux - 3600+ Gallon Plywood Tank Build

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
necrocanis;2959128; said:
any updates? Love this build! Wish I knew I had a house I'd be in forever. Then I would definitely do an inwall build.
Build it anyway, even if you think your moving in a few years! I have a 360 in-wall aquarium and I'm so glad I installed it when I did.
Point 1) I was going to move after 3 years, been there five years now :cry:
Point 2) Demolition of the aquarium is a lot easier and much faster. I bet I can have the aquarium empty and all plumbing removed on the first day. Day 2 remove the aquarium and put up some drywall. day 3 and 4 mud, sand, and paint. 4 days total and you would never know there was an aquarium!

Defiantly worth it IMO

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
nolapete;2970214; said:
Oh well, seems the acrylic is impossible to work out. Guess I'll just get a picture of a nice aquarium and get it blown up to fit in the window as a mural.

What do you mean? You have to finish this! That viewing area is the stuff dreams are made of! :D

moosipher

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Nottingham, UK
necrocanis;2970330; said:
What do you mean? You have to finish this! That viewing area is the stuff dreams are made of! :D
Oooh, agreed.. what's the skinny? Some more hidden costs rearing their ugly heads? If it's just a case of getting the runaround and it's getting you down, hold out for just a wee while longer.. it will be over soon. The international family of MFK'ers have ALL got your back with this :)

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
lol, I'm the fool!

NOLAGT

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2007
Louisiana
hahahahaha good one! I got duped today buy a gun website I have bought from before. Some garble about winning some federal case and they could now sell fully auto riffles with out much hassle and for like 1200 for some of them. They made it look real...but it was a april fools! Made me sad lol....I mean you can get the right permits to get one but they guns they had for 1200 are more like 20k.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store