Fish Room Redux - 3600+ Gallon Plywood Tank Build

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
Well that sucks. Sorry to hear all your woes, but there must be more at play than the housemate issue to think about selling your house. If you can hang onto it till the market turns around, you'll be better off... now aint the best time to be selling.

TheRealPorkchop

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2009
Whiteville NC
Yeah, I'm sorry to hear that too. Having just read through all 25 pages...not skipping anything too, bummer. All I can add now is I feel sorry for the guy working for Schwans..hahaha...been there and done that. However...you could buy up a couple of boxes of #8's and nutty-buddies...sell them for a buck each and turn a profit on project day...hahaha. That might fund your tank habit a bit...it did mine...

Super Turtleman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2009
Michigan
Good luck Pete.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
A few exciting projects in the works. I won't disclose what they are at the moment as I don't want to jinx them. I'll just say that two are outside and one is inside. Stay tuned. I'll start threads for each once they are well under way and slowly trickle the progress.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I have some excellent news!!! Thanks to rdbrown for connecting me with Laird Plastics!!! The build is back on with its original design. Just have to find some guys available on a weekday afternoon to unload the acrylic.

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
nolapete;3354395; said:
I have some excellent news!!! Thanks to rdbrown for connecting me with Laird Plastics!!! The build is back on with its original design. Just have to find some guys available on a weekday afternoon to unload the acrylic.
Woo Hoo! Please take lots of pics for those of us that can't make it :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store