INDY DIY GUYS

TheFanatic

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2008
St. Louis
www.grillinfool.com
You guys are bat-**** nuts, you know that right?

This was a dream of mine for the longest time to have something like this. With a 9 week old now, I'm actually reducing my stock and a fish room is a long way away. I can see doing this after I retire some day. So like 20 years from now.

Can't wait to see the finished products fellas...Keep the pics comin...

jjdsplace

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 5, 2007
uk
that is so so sweet i am just about getting a 2nd tank for the bedroom and an above ground pond let alone a full fish room i so want your life

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Update to the fishroom. I just received permission to put the 150 upstairs as a show tank. I guess I'm going to have to get a few more tanks for the fish room to make up for the 150 not being down there.

....I thought I was dreaming...a 150 all male show tank.....YESSSS!!!!

Life is good!

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
DIY note, I removed the 29 gallon stand and moved the 20L into the fishroom. I then clean up the mess I made with painting and bolted two of the stands together. I put the over flows on and painted the areas that I scrapped off doing it. I cut the pipes so the overflows were in place. Now I need to move the sump in place and put the 120s on top. Really I need to tear down the 1st 120 and put it all together... now who wants to help?

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
I got some bad news and may be out of town this weekend, I know Friday for sure. But just let me and know and if Bobby heads that way maybe I can jump a ride with him to help. I know I need to keep on top of things on my home front too!

By the way, I may have to start selling out some German Blue Blushers. They are starting to get territorial and there body size is roughly that of the bottom of a bottle of water. They got huge! Still feeding them growth formula too! Ha! Ha!

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Here's a pic of the 125 stand I built, but I've already got stuff piled underneath it. That's 2 empty 10's stacked under it on the right. The stand is 36 inches up off the floor!

Alright, here's the 125 stand. Not too bad for a crappy camera and the fact the batteries didn't have enough juice to operate the flash! No zoom available either. But there is roughly 220lbs of holey rock in this tank in just those 4 pieces!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store