INDY DIY GUYS

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
I bet everything is starting to look killer! I'm envious oh, great one! j/k.... But it is going to be one amazingly awesome setup once you get it completed. I can picture it now!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
AAAAALLLLLLRIGHTY!!!!

Phase 1 of the fish room is nearing completion. Will be done as soon as I get a few more sponge filters to spread the cleaning wealth.

Here are a few pics of what I have gotten done since my last post. I had to throw in the extra 30L just for the fun of it. It's either going to be a hospital/frye tank, or for now, it is going to house the Pundamillia Trio I am trying to sell......Anyone?

Hope you like it.

Now....What to do with the rest of the basement...more fishtanks? :naughty: Pool table? :D Oh wait, don't forget drywall. :( To make me happy again....BIG SCREEN !:headbang2

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
mike dunagan;1922006; said:
I use them in my 110 in my kitchen with problems... I love them...
I'm going to go out on a limb and tell you that he uses them WITHOUT problems. I'll fix the typo.

Don't worry Mike.... I got you covered. :ROFL:

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Eh, that's their loss.
Belive me I will be linking to this thread any time anyone asks for A DIY stand/fishroom/breeding set up...
And then tell them they should have read it as it was being written...;):D

Check it out, 2,180 views...somebodys looking they must be in awe and got nuthin to say...

INDY guyz.JPG

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Dracor;1924126; said:
I try to look most of everyday, so you better make that 4! I just don't have access to a camera anymore since everyone moved out, so I can't put any pictures up of my mess. Lol.......
you just gotta get yer own...there are decent units out there for cheap, that will do for now...
having photo documentation is a must have...a pic is worth a thousand,thousand words...;):D

Pharaoh;1924148; said:
You know... After talking to Dracor, I think a 29G or a 20L would fit quite nicely under that 30L. Any one have a 20L they want to donate to the cause????
Hmmmm, Indiana is a ways from here, but craigslist will probably turn up something...:headbang2

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
We live on that thing! We all constantly call/text/pm/email deals for each other. Lucky our wives are not banning us from contact! I am glad you are enjoying this thread. I will post the 75 shellies soon!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store