INDY DIY GUYS

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Sounds great mike. I just got some lumber today. I decided to build a soft wall on the fishroom side of the basement. I'm going to try and control the humidity in that area, or at least somewhat. *A million things to do and I don't know where to start!*

Muske

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2007
Mundelein IL
Soft Wall = Temp. Wall?

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Yes, that is what he is referring to. He can't do anyhing permanent. Basically just a room divider.

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
I live in a town house of an apartment complex. I'm lucky to have a basement, but unfortunately I can't have anything permanent. So I can only do things that are easy to take down, such as a soft wall (temp/room divider). I'll post some pics when I get ready to do it so that everyone can see the before and after shots.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
WOOT! WOOT!

1K posts :lock:

Figured I'd share with my DIY friends. :D

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Pharaoh;2206291; said:
WOOT! WOOT!

1K posts :lock:

Figured I'd share with my DIY friends. :D

Congrats
:headbang2

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Here's my take on the last pickup.

Also got a bunch of odds and ends stuff. Heaters...couple filters...so on

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Don't forget that on that last trip to get those tanks you came back with a 75 gallon and also a 55 gallon acrylic, which I have kindly taken off of your hands for a price of course! :D

I'll have to remember to get a pic of all the HOB filters tonight when I get home. They are literally stacked on my kitchen countertop almost to the cabinets. It's an insane amount of HOB filtration. I can't wait to switch over to sumps. :nilly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store