INDY DIY GUYS

JonF

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2007
Waterloo, Ontario
zennzzo;2447920; said:
must see close-up!....
Here are a few more pics. It's a USA made '57 re-issue. I put a little bit hotter pick-ups in it though... from this guy...

http://www.billlawrence.com/Pages/All_About_Tone.htm/Pickupology.htm

Hope I didn't hijack the thread... but... guitars came up and it is one of my other passions. Plus... there was a bit of DIY involved as I did build the amp cabinet in the above pic myself... and I did my own soldering when I installed the pickups in the guitar...:)

Strat_2.jpg

Strat_3.jpg

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
back on track here,

I am buying the pvc for the blower setup. Then will try to get it setup this weekend. I am also going to Pharaoh's saturday to get some work done. Then off to Levi's to talk about the pond. Get so much done when the wife leaves town!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Picture Time! Not too much to see visually, but I got the stand for the central setup built. Once I get the plywood on, I will put the vertical supports on to finish it out. I hope to go get the plywood on Tuesday and I will get it cut down over at Pop's shop. I might also pick up some electrical supplies to start getting all of the wiring going. Hopefully I can get some real progress going this week. The current goal it to have drywall up by the end of January. This will allow us to have a nice comfortable location for the Indy meet.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Looking good

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Yanbbrox;2480634; said:
Looking good
Yes I agree...
It's like I can't keep these indy guys out of my head...I'm getting the itch to build something, then early this AM I woke up at 3AM to an Infomercial on the "Kreg" wood joining system...All I could think of was a fish room full of tanks...and the INDYstyle guys...:ROFL:go figure...:screwy:

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
mike dunagan;2480750; said:
great Pharaoh! Without my help too!
Another top gear top tip then:

You don't necessarily need a mike to help build stuff;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store