INDY DIY GUYS

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
mike dunagan;2507617; said:
I am fed up with the shear lack of care. You did not even paint under the shelves. You better touch up. How do you expect me to come over and watch you plum this when I see unpainted wood. The nerve of some people.
WHAT??!? top side paint only?
WTH is goin' on there?
At 8bux a gallon, you can do the pour and smear method...
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
mike dunagan;2507617; said:
I am fed up with the shear lack of care. You did not even paint under the shelves. You better touch up. How do you expect me to come over and watch you plum this when I see unpainted wood. The nerve of some people.
Apparently I have to cover everything with you Mike. LOL

zennzzo;2507624; said:
WHAT??!? top side paint only?
WTH is goin' on there?
At 8bux a gallon, you can do the pour and smear method...
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:
Didn't paint the parts that can be painted at a later time. I was working towards getting the tank on the stand. Now that the tanks are where they are going, I will paint the rest of the stand. Pour and smear is pretty much what I did when painting the shelves. The legs that are painted were from leftover paint on the roller. I will, I repeat, will paint the rest of it. :D

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Everything looks like it's going great you guys. Sorry, I've been out of the loop lately. I have my corner stand up and running. The hybrid fry that came from the female Maleri I got from mike are starting to get pretty big. Still no color but the stripe definition in them is amazing. I still have my red shoulder and my Electric blue ahli but they keep butting heads on each others turf now. Not doing to bad, I do have an idea to jump more back into the hobby at a later date that will be awesome. But it does include going outside! :) But I do have a tank that I just loaded up with shells and will soon get a set of shell dwellers! Just have to rebuild a place in the 2nd bedroom at the new house for it. By the way loving the new place. It's farther away from work but lots of peace and quite and lots of fields all around. And it's great that my bills are going down.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Dracor;2509655; said:
Everything looks like it's going great you guys. Sorry, I've been out of the loop lately. I have my corner stand up and running. The hybrid fry that came from the female Maleri I got from mike are starting to get pretty big. Still no color but the stripe definition in them is amazing. I still have my red shoulder and my Electric blue ahli but they keep butting heads on each others turf now. Not doing to bad, I do have an idea to jump more back into the hobby at a later date that will be awesome. But it does include going outside! :) But I do have a tank that I just loaded up with shells and will soon get a set of shell dwellers! Just have to rebuild a place in the 2nd bedroom at the new house for it. By the way loving the new place. It's farther away from work but lots of peace and quite and lots of fields all around. And it's great that my bills are going down.
wow one of INDY's lost...good to hear from you...

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks Zenn! Not really lost, just side tracked. Hoping to get back into the swing of things within the next year or two! You know MTS doesn't go away, but it may dwindle down at times! lol....

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Okay, picking up the valves tomorrow, then will try to figure out how to install them and post pictures. While I am doing that, I will try my best to figure out Pharaoh's system and fix all these mistakes. Half attempting, paint job making,:swear:

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
mike dunagan;2516565; said:
Okay, picking up the valves tomorrow, then will try to figure out how to install them and post pictures. While I am doing that, I will try my best to figure out Pharaoh's system and fix all these mistakes. Half attempting, paint job making,:swear:
Apparently someone doesn't want their valves real bad do they? Maybe while you are over, I will make you paint the rest of the stand, just to get your parts. :nutkick:

Anywho, I got a nice order going last night. Here's what I bought;
1. Chloramine filter
2. Plumbing adapters
3. Dosing controller
4. 1/4" tubing

This should get me rolling on setting up the drip system.

:lock: <---- Me partying without Mike

:wall: <---- Me partying with Mike

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store