INDY DIY GUYS

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
But you know Jacks, he talked them down to 8 I think for it. Not sure exactly what type. The father inlaw let me borrow it! The wife hardy lets me look at it. Has to be on the camera before she lets me see it.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
rallysman;2505160; said:
I'll be adding an indoor pond in the near future. I got the liner:D
Let me know when you will need the glass delivered. Also, fill us in on the build design you chose to go with.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
mike dunagan;2505167; said:
Finally some feed back. I swear I called you too! Perhaps lowes blocks cellphones so you buy the wrong thing, use it and can not return it. Sound familar Pharaoh?
Very funny. Let's not talk about that. I am not comfortable revealing those personal details right now. LOL

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Pharaoh;2505237; said:
Let me know when you will need the glass delivered. Also, fill us in on the build design you chose to go with.
4x4 frame with halving joints horizontally, and 2x4s between.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Well the nice thing will be that I will not hear air bubbles in my fishroom.

I hope the painting goes well. I talked to Sway and our secret project will be a go! We will fill you all in down the road!

Make sure to get pictures while working on the rack!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
OK. So here is the startup of the in-wall tank over at my sister's house. I don't really have a spot in my house for an in-wall, so I talked her into installing one into hers. Basic setup here; 55G tank with sump, drip system and overflow plumbing. Took a couple of days to get the first part of this project done. Come to find out she had plater walls, which made it difficult to tear things out, especially the side of the wall where the that will be boxed in.

The whole setup will be viewable from both sides of the wall, as per her requirements. One wall will be exactly as shown with just a viewing hole in the plaster, with trim of course. The other wall will consist of custom cabinets with the other side of the tank. I will have to either get some of the mixed white/black sand or some black 3M color quartz. Either way, I have to replace what is already in the tank that is going in there.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
mike dunagan;2505299; said:
That is going to look mint.... Looks like that was a lot of work to get out.
Definitely some serious business to get that plaster off of there without tearing down the whole wall.

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Well done on getting that out without have to tear down the whole wall, must have took ages to get it right

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store