INDY DIY GUYS

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
New Indy guy who wants a house full of fish tanks...

And the Indy guyz entered unto the building, placed their hand on the pile of supplies and said, "Ye shall be fish tanks". It was so and all watched... GEO 1:36

Inspired by their teachings the apociale Sway joined thier teachings. He said I shall visqueen the basement has ye hath instructed. And it was so... SWAY 2:32-46

Many left their meager lives and joined the INDY GUYZ.

PS Sway post your work!

NotoriousSway

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2007
Muncie, IN
Sure thing mike...
First here is my fishroom....
My fish room is about 75% done and I thought I would post some pic, its like a virtual walk through. Almost all Peacocks and Haps.

Entrance...

This is two 55g on top is 3 breeding groups growing out. Red Empress, Blue Dolphins and Aul. Otter Points.
On bottom is 6 Ps. Flavus, 6 Ps. Red Top Ndumbi, 3 Borleyi Red Fin, and 1 Hap. sp. 44 Red Top. Its overstock but I'm going to get some of them a tank of their own.

This is a 40g Long with a Lithobate Yellow Blaze and Aul. Maleri Island breeding group on top. On the Bottom is a 2-15g a breeding pair of Albino Bristlenose and some their babies on the left and a new tank on the right I just setup tonight, it will be a ABN growout tank once it cycled.

Next is a 46g bowfront turned around with 6 Aul. Ngara Flametails. One male, 4 females, and one albino female.

This is two 20g high Growout tanks. Maleri Island, left and Flametails with albino gene, right.

This is another two 20g High. First is some 10-15 Tyranichromis Intermedious and 10 Synodontis Mulitpunctatus future breeders (there in the pleco caves) and there are some Aul. Mozambque Cobue growing out. The second tank is my breeding pair of Aul. Fire fin/crystle ruby red.

The first stand is a double 20g stand with a 20L on top, its a Mbuna + peacock grow out tank, trio Polits, 4 Yellow Labs, 4 Red Top Ndumbi, 1 Melanochromis joanjohnsonae female, 6 Aulonocara Kandeensis. A 20H on bottom will be going there when I fix it. Right now there is a 10g there with some Aul. flavescent, more future breeders!
On the right is a another 46g bowfront turned around (I prefer it like that) with 15 Lemon Jakes and 6 Albino Lemon Jakes. A 42ish gallon flat back hex tank will be going on the bottom backwards like the bowfront once I reseal it. If you look close I have 2.5g sitting on the dryer with some lethrinops red cap growing out and a 10g (you can't see it) with Albino flametails and Maleri Island fry growing out.

On the out side of my fish room I have a 50g kidney bean shaped pond with 100+ 1"-2" Lithbate fry.

Also next to this I forgot to take of it but I have a 20g with Fryeri growing out and 10g with flametail fry. Also a 55g all male tank upstairs, its just left over breeders.

Its been getting to cold in here lately so I have decided to put visqueen that mike gracelessly gave me behind the tanks and on the ceiling. A friend of mine and I got started today and put the visqueen up behind the tanks. Right now its just stapled in I plan on sealing it up with duct tape. Here is a pic of what I have done its just a camphone pic.

loach43

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Indiana
plastic covered walls. A very wise thing to do! :)

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Yea, though I walk through the room of fish, I fear no DIY project, for MFK is with me. For Indy Style, my drill and my Kreg, they comformt me. ICC 43:2-9

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I almost forgot.... My water dosing controller came in last night. Now all I am waiting on is the pressure regulator and the valve assembly!

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
More indy Guys! Great work sway

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store