INDY DIY GUYS

packer43064

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
Pharaoh;2544341; said:
But see that is where you are mistaken. I swap fish around like its no big deal. I just had to put a hold on buying fish, because setting up and tearing down tanks got in the way of geting towards the goal. I have quite a few more fish than most of the pictures show. :naughty:

Zennz just floats the Indy Guyz thread. He is our faithful follower. He's in Cali.

What's the goal?:D

Yeah ZennZster a freeloader, as is me 2.:nilly:

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
packer43064;2546862; said:
What's the goal?:D

Yeah ZennZster a freeloader, as is me 2.:nilly:
No such thing as freeloaders on the INDY DIY Thread!

The goal is an amesome fish room and a killer man cave. I am working on both the fish room and the basement finishing project concurrently. Then there's also the in-wall fish tank.

DIY rocks!!!:headbang2:headbang2

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
The Indy Guys are getting big in here! The 3 amigo's have some groupies! (Awesome!)

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
zennzzo;2548410; said:
Once they get all the breeding going on,
I be ord-rin' a colorful assortment of "Africans mon"
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

We'll be more than happy to supply you with fry.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well, got a little bit of progress done today. I did a trial run on the newly installed drip system. It appears that I have too much water pressure coming in, so I will be installing a pressure regulator tomorrow. Other than that. It seems to work really well.

BTW, Zenn, I got proof of your immortality. LOL I will get it posted up today or tomorrow.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Pharaoh;2582544; said:
Well, got a little bit of progress done today. I did a trial run on the newly installed drip system. It appears that I have too much water pressure coming in, so I will be installing a pressure regulator tomorrow. Other than that. It seems to work really well.

BTW, Zenn, I got proof of your immortality. LOL I will get it posted up today or tomorrow.
Noblesville lowes carries the rain bird pressure regulator.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Do you know what type of threads it has? I have one that is threaded for hoses. I would be willing to drive for one that has fine threads.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store