Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
NotoriousSway;2541481; said:
Thanks, I guess you could consider me a very far NE Indy DIY Guy.
In relation to everyone else, you are in Indy.

packer43064

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2008
Ohio
Damn What a Night! What a night! Stayed up all night to real all 67 pages. And now off to work in 30 minutes. If I get fired I shall blame all Indy DIY GUYS.:D

Nice tanks though Mike. You have like two fish rooms really. The 3 150's inside and like a zillion in the garage. Mad Props~!

Pharoah-Nice basement. Wish I still lived in a house with a basement.:( Looks like though you have all of these tanks though with no fish! Seems like the whole DIY part of you is to make the stands but no Cichlids.:D Nice dman stands though, I'm jealous.

And dude Zennz!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's your tanks and whatnot. What you hiding from us.

Dracor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2008
Indianapolis
Nice Room Sway! Bobby you're gettin there, completely awesome! And Mike great supervision! lol.... Excellent work for everyone.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
packer43064;2544176; said:
Damn What a Night! What a night! Stayed up all night to real all 67 pages. And now off to work in 30 minutes. If I get fired I shall blame all Indy DIY GUYS.:D

Nice tanks though Mike. You have like two fish rooms really. The 3 150's inside and like a zillion in the garage. Mad Props~!

Pharoah-Nice basement. Wish I still lived in a house with a basement.:( Looks like though you have all of these tanks though with no fish! Seems like the whole DIY part of you is to make the stands but no Cichlids.:D Nice dman stands though, I'm jealous.

And dude Zennz!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's your tanks and whatnot. What you hiding from us.

But see that is where you are mistaken. I swap fish around like its no big deal. I just had to put a hold on buying fish, because setting up and tearing down tanks got in the way of geting towards the goal. I have quite a few more fish than most of the pictures show. :naughty:

Zennz just floats the Indy Guyz thread. He is our faithful follower. He's in Cali.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
And beside, DIY is just as fun as cleaning tanks by far. My fish love to watch me build things. Thay always ask me if the new stand/tank is for them. Then I say, "Only if your good." LOL

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Pharaoh;2544342; said:
And beside, DIY is just as fun as cleaning tanks by far. My fish love to watch me build things. Thay always ask me if the new stand/tank is for them. Then I say, "Only if your good." LOL
You been working with that adhesive in a non ventilated area again, haven't you?
I know because that's the only time I can hear my fishes request...

:ROFL:

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
looking great guys I havent checked in to see how you are all doing in a while and there has been alot. great to see another fish lover join the INDY team. always an interesting thread to read. keep up the good work

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store