INDY DIY GUYS

loach43

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Indiana
Pharaoh;2590697; said:
I also whipped up a fun DIY overflow which I will post in the Ghetto DIY thread. LOL
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Watch it!...We all have friends who still live in that neighborhood!

Irbanjaxed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2008
Ellijay Ga
hey i Just went through this entire thread 71 pages and i wish those pics didnt stop man what a fantastic job and cant wait to see more awesome job guys

greengiant

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2008
British Columbia Canada
good work its great to see progress I love the Bump for Zenn I would like to be a fly on the wall when it gets opened up in the future. Merry Christmas guys I wish I was alot closer to Indy I would love to come to the meet.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well, I got the vertical supports put on the stand for the upper levels and I have all 6 of the 30 gallon tanks filled with water. I am slowly heating up each tank and transferring fish. I have two tanks occupied already. Wating for the third to warm up. I am short on heaters so it will be a staggered process. I am also working on cleaning things up and getting things organized for the meet. Stay tuned.....

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Skinning the outside.

Building the top cabinet.

This is the overflow that I decided to go with. Stole this idea from Neo. I think it will be a lot more efficient than the other PVC Overflows and won't require an aqualifter.

It kinda looks like a sniper rifle. LOL

Minus the downtube

Forgot pics of painting, but here is the "Oops, I forgot a spot."

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Wednesday was mainly a cleanup and move fish day. I finally broke down and decided to clean because I was running out of room to walk around. LOL. Here is a couple pics of progress made. If you compare it to the other pics, you'll see the difference. haha

My pile of things to go.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Thanks Zenn!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com