INDY DIY GUYS

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
I feel better already knowing somebody, in a thousand years will come across ancient ruins and find a bump for Zen inscription, and have absolutely no friggin' idea what it means...
:headbang2 MuHahahaha you mere mortals!!! :headbang2

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Pharaoh;2582711; said:
Do you know what type of threads it has? I have one that is threaded for hoses. I would be willing to drive for one that has fine threads.
Theirs have garden hose style threads.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Ok. Then that is like the one I already have. Mike and I bought the stuff to put the pressure regulator in-line with the drip setup. I will be putting it in tomorrow morning. I ran out of time tonight. I had to go to my niece's B-day party. I did get a lot done. I would post pics but the camera is in the basement.

Today's progress was good. Got a lot of the drain plumbing going. Need to put the final pieces on it. Tomorrow I will be plumbing the lines for the pump. I hope to have the tanks ready to start putting water in them by tomorrow.

mike dunagan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2006
Pendleton, IN
www.freewebs.com
Yes, we did get some work done yesterday. It required much thought and so I had to take today off. lol...

I got a light for the fishroom for Christmas. I will install soon. I also got a remote humidity and temperature senors for my weather station for Christmas. So now I can check inside the house, outside, and in the fishroom from my couch!

The heater went out in the fishroom on Christams. Thank god it was warm. So I got a new one and it is working well, just can not set it my temperature, I have to set up high med low settings.

kbg1998

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2008
Indiana
I love the fishroom in the garage idea, I'd like to have one someday.

Don't mean to hijack your thread buy I'm new to indy and wanted to check out some of the local fish stores. The only one I know of is The Reef on keystone. You guys have any other suggestions?

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
kbg1998;2588019; said:
I love the fishroom in the garage idea, I'd like to have one someday.

Don't mean to hijack your thread buy I'm new to indy and wanted to check out some of the local fish stores. The only one I know of is The Reef on keystone. You guys have any other suggestions?

PM me and we can chat.

loach43

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Indiana
I know that plumbing isn't a big topic here..:D but thought I'd share my newly discovered favorite source for goods.
http://www.plumbingworld.com/ezfindplumbingproducts.html

This place has it all and more. Inspirational for diy at the very least. I just got some weirdo parts for my ro unit from them that I couldn't find anywhere else.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
loach43;2589699; said:
I know that plumbing isn't a big topic here..:D but thought I'd share my newly discovered favorite source for goods.
http://www.plumbingworld.com/ezfindplumbingproducts.html

This place has it all and more. Inspirational for diy at the very least. I just got some weirdo parts for my ro unit from them that I couldn't find anywhere else.
Plumbing world . com
is the bomb...if THEY don't have it, you Don't need it...;)

loach43

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
Indiana
If they don't have it, it doesn't exist!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store