Im guessing it turned out normal.

But it looked damn good as a Juvi. Made me want oscars like now! haha

pk705

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Slovenia
Reds;3936932; said:
10 months and this guy can't post any updated pictures? Why even bother starting this thread?
His fish, his schedule, his decisions. Why can't people get it?

Besides, the OP said he will not post any more pics of his fish some time ago. To be honest, I can't really blame him, seeing all the bad, unnecessary responses that he gets.

Reds

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2010
San Jose, CA
pk705;3945227; said:
His fish, his schedule, his decisions. Why can't people get it?

Besides, the OP said he will not post any more pics of his fish some time ago. To be honest, I can't really blame him, seeing all the bad, unnecessary responses that he gets.
Since you have taken it upon yourself to be the spokes person for this OP, then how about filling us in on when and where it states that "the OP will not post anymore pics of his fish." So "people can get it".

If you know something we don't; it would have been nice if you shared this imformation with us first, instead of coming down on us like some supreme know-it all.

pk705

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Slovenia
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237559&page=12
1st post on page.

For your viewing pleasure...

David has been doubted and challenged by so many people, who have no real appreciation for his stunning pics of great (and very rare) fish that I see his point in simply not caring about what people think. It's his fish, it's his time, it's his own good will if he decides to share it with the forum.

Why I'm replying in this manner? Because it's sad that arrogant trolls are driving away experts. I've seen it happen on numerous other forums and think it's simply sad.

Delhezi222

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
P
Yeah, it's sad when great fishkeepers are driven away by people who have nothing better to do than give 'em crap. And BTW, since when does starting a thread mean you're obligated to update it?

Reactions: Ash_water

Bry

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2008
Ontario
Wow, I can`t believe the statements of some people. Critisism is life but hearing people go on about being almost, slightly 100% sure that it will most likely, probably turn out to be the opposite of whatever someone is told by the original collector and then backing it up by 50 years of keeping walmart, half price specials that were bred in Florida. Oh, and the post by someone who I have never met who said he is an expert.

I think we are all after truth in anything we do but I must know 50 people personally who walk around daily spewing hearsay and make themselves look ignorant.

This is not aimed at the hobbyists who are actually trying to post some information, not to prove anyone is wrong but just to get truth whatever it may be.

People should consider this famous quote.

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge.
Daniel J. Boorstin

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store