Making my 800 gal larger.

VLDesign

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2007
IL
Just a tip... If you use either glass or plastic for the tops, don't cover the tank all the way to the ledges as the moisture will still run to that area and drip down on to that surface.

I usually have my tops stop a few inches before the edge of the tank so the condensation drips back into the tank and not all over the floor.

TheFishGuy

Candiru
MFK Member
May 8, 2006
North east Ohio
www.monsterfishrescue.com
VLDesign;2888219; said:
Just a tip... If you use either glass or plastic for the tops, don't cover the tank all the way to the ledges as the moisture will still run to that area and drip down on to that surface.

I usually have my tops stop a few inches before the edge of the tank so the condensation drips back into the tank and not all over the floor.
Well, that's what the curbing is for. I can't leave a few inches around the edges because the moisture will climb the walls then gather on the ceiling. I'll see if I can find a picture of the curbing I've made in the past.

oscar n redtail cat;2888345; said:
stunning tank mate youve dont this pretty fast aswell for a big build well done ;)
was worth it know were are these pacu pictures ?? :naughty:
Yes, of course it's worth it, now I just need to find some time to get down there and enjoy it! I just sent my wife down to get a picture of Paco :)

Jgray152

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2006
NH
Just looked at all your videos. You do some good work there buddy. Looks like some hard work. Congratulations.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store