Making my 800 gal larger.

LowCel

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2006
Charleston, WV
$20 sent, I know it's not much but it's a start.

LowCel

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2006
Charleston, WV
TheFishGuy;3012944; said:
Thank you, I really appreciate it. I don't like asking for help...
I know you wouldn't ask unless you really needed it. From just our short meeting I could tell that you are not the type of guy that goes around looking for handouts. You provide a great service that I personally am very appreciative of. I still plan on donating more one of these days, right now things are just a little tight though.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Sorry to hear about the shortage of funds. I'd help, but as usual I'm short on cash myself, just barely scraping by while earning enough money on the side to keep a slow steady progress on my build. Hope things work out. If I do come into some extra money I will definitely help out though.

stuckinthemiddle

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2008
The ATL
Hey, best of luck to you. I wish I had something to send ya. I know you have personally given me some great advice on CF and hope everything works out for ya.

LowCel

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2006
Charleston, WV
TheFishGuy;3010555; said:
Hello Everyone and Happy Easter. I’m writing today in desperation. We’ve received a disconnection notice. Work has just started back up for me and we’re still playing the catch up game and money is not coming in fast enough. We’re short roughly $1000 and I’m afraid of what would happen if our electricity/gas gets turned off. I know that times are tough right now for everyone but I’m asking if someone could please dig deep to help MFR out of this situation. Thank you very much. Jonathan
Wanted to bump a thread for a great guy that could use a little assistance right now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store