Mega Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover - DIY!

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
D-007;2415544; said:
Understood. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking the idea; in fact I'm quite impressed with what I have seen and read so far. Just being cautious before I decide to try it myself :).

That is also cool that there are other FW tests going on, I look forward with great anticipation to their results :thumbsup:
It's a relatively inexpensive project for the results you can produce..
If you are anything like me, no matter what others are getting,
I had to see for myself, first hand...
I have less than 20.00 invested, but I use the Sun and a gravity return...

The concept is basic, add your twist to it and see what you come up with...it just might be better than the others...;)

cvermeulen

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Los Osos, CA
zennzzo;2414443; said:
56.5f As far as cats, most people in the neighborhood keep their animals pretty much inside...very rarely do you even see cats out roaming around here...the pool has a softside, so footing isnt so steady, that and the fact that its 30" deep and the fish pretty much stay at the bottom around the edge. It is also lays undercut so even from the side you have to lean way over to see the fish if they are on the same side...
Hard to tell from the pics because the water is so clear, but they are 30" down at the bottom...
:ROFL:

I thought you were being sarcastic at first. I meant catfish! but if it's that cold, that explains it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store