Mega Powerful Nitrate and Phosphate Remover - DIY!

doenuttz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
la
I don't mean to steal ur THUNDER but DAY 14 pic

Okay, Like everybody here. I too was in denial regarding this TURF scrubber. Well, I have gotten success . I haven't change my water and my skimmer is running 24/7.

OCT. 31 test for [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]nitrate[/COLOR][/COLOR] and phosphate via API
Nitrate = dark orange 100
phosphate = mid green 2.0

NOV. 9 test for nitrate and phosphate
Nitrate = yellow 20
phosphate = light green 1.0

The turf has been scrub off 2 days ago ( YUK) and today its beginning to fill up again. I feed heavily . 2 piece of mussel meat and about 15 to 20 pellets of Marine A in the morning . And when I get home from work, another 15 to 20 pellets ( possibly more) of Marine A. I have noticed that my [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]fishes[/COLOR][/COLOR] are more active ( perhaps of my new pump). And there colors are brighter.Also, my water seems clearer!!!

THX A BUNCH SANTA FOR SHARING THIS INFO!!!

11.09 turf.JPG

doenuttz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
la
doenuttz;2420087; said:
I don't mean to steal ur THUNDER but DAY 14 pic

Okay, Like everybody here. I too was in denial regarding this TURF scrubber. Well, I have gotten success . I haven't change my water and my skimmer is running 24/7.

OCT. 31 test for Nitrate and phosphate via API
Nitrate = dark orange 100
phosphate = mid green 2.0

NOV. 9 test for nitrate and phosphate
Nitrate = yellow 20
phosphate = light green 1.0

The turf has been scrub off 2 days ago ( YUK) and today its beginning to fill up again. I feed heavily . 2 piece of mussel meat and about 15 to 20 pellets of Marine A in the morning . And when I get home from work, another 15 to 20 pellets ( possibly more) of Marine A. I have noticed that my Fishes are more active ( perhaps of my new pump) and there colors are brighter.Also, my water seems clearer!!!

THX A BUNCH SANTA FOR SHARING THIS INFO!!!

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
OK no water change in 3 weeks...
650 gallons
4 Koi 15",13",12",8"
fed ZENNZZOstyle...
Hikari Gold KOI 3x per day
1 - market prawn 1x per day
Hikari Algae waffer 1x per day

Ammonia zero
nitrIte zero
NitrAte...you call it...

1111 06.jpg

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
SantaMonica;2422074; said:
I call 10. What was it before?
Agreed, 10 so over 50% better then with the filter running at no where near to capacity, interesting :popcorn:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store