New 200G monster tank

Andri Pogo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2007
Iceland
The brand is Akvastabil from Denmark.
The company that makes them is called Eldorado: http://www.eldorado.dk/page462.aspx
Their tanks are very beautiful but pretty expensive over here.
The frame is aluminium and comes in either black or silver and they have a good selection of cabinet options.
The 200G/720L is the second biggest they make, the biggest is a 250G/900L, same length and height but 6" deeper.

My gf has the same brand but 36G/130L :)
Her tank a few months ago:

Andri Pogo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2007
Iceland
just a few new pics from the tank, added some cichlids.

Jaguar male:

female:

my bigger ornatipinnis:

my smaller ornatipinnis:

Jaguars:

Pacu:

Red spotted Severum:

Jaguars spawning:

didnt work out for them this time...

Added a GT:

Rainbow cichlids:

Lima Shovelnose:

African Tiger Fish:

The Clown Knife:

Im moving to a bigger apartment in 2 weeks and wanted to use the opportunity and change the substrate... removed all the sand yesterday :)

thats it for now :)

johndoe21ro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2008
Romania
Hey ... for a bigger apartment you need a bigger tank :D. Nice Jags u've got there. What happened to the eggs? Watin' for some new pics with the fresh redecoration. Cheers.:naughty:

Arachnar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Boise,Idaho
Cool a little bit of the amazon right in Iceland! Are the fish more expensive over there altogether instores or do you mostly have to have them shipped?

Andri Pogo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2007
Iceland
I buy all fish from stores, i can only order myself if i have an importing license, and that plus shipping cost doesnt quite make it worth it :)
But yes the fish here are more expensive.
Some examples from my fish:
Green Terror: 70$
African Tiger Fish: 600$
Red spotted Severum: 70$
Poly. Ornatipinnis: 200-300$

:)

johndoe21ro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2008
Romania
My God. That's some real big prices you've got over there. A GT here in Romania is around 6-7$, a Senegal Bichir is aorund 12$, and a Sev is around 7$. I bought some young Green Sevs with 1$, around 2". It's nice though that your sallary is big enough to cope with such investments. How expensive was your 200 gals if u don't mind me askin'? Hope I'm not to off-topic ... just curious.

Austin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2005
nice tank. do your lima's stay out and cruise? mine stays vertically against the back wall all day till the lights go out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store