ordered a little window, just need reassurance

ITHURTZ

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Antioch IL
So I filled it 1/8" above the window and will wait a day and see how it goes. Fired the quiet one 6000 back up since I couldnt have it on when the tank was low, talk about a hurricane, so things are flying around a bit. Im hoping in a few hrs the digi cam will be recharged again and I can snap some pics and vids. So far so good

ITHURTZ

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Antioch IL
Took some pics and vids. Ill post the vid in a hr or so. Pics of anything let me know. Yes yes I know the cuts not straight, but when your in a hurry with a little saw, its all i could do!

ITHURTZ

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Antioch IL
basslover34;2698258; said:
I love this... it seems like everyone is proving the old "you can't have a liner with a window" wrong... Might me time to start considering a ... larger version soon :naughty:
I love challenges:D I hope in June/July I can get my bigger version going. The main cost biter is going to be that dang big acrylic window!

ITHURTZ

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
Antioch IL
How can I not be I havent seen them like this in over 6 months! Iv looked at it so much I already wish it was bigger:nilly: time ithurtz time!

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
I think I might have to try this in the near future.... once I get the garage emptied completely... (might have to take the day off work and get to it :ROFL:) in order to get my two Racks up and set up the 270 I had to "Clean" the garage which basically was take everything from one side and throw it ontop of everything on the otherside... I Get impatient sometimes :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store