Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Yup confirm 3. but for the other 2 more not confirm cos it was told by the LFS. Normally I have to seen it to confirm it.

the black is the same as this only the white part is all black and the black line is orange with the top and tail fin orange. maybe is a Var.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
Mudfrog;2542701; said:
There is also the one with a purple stripe.. supposedly a new species.. Pic isn't mine.. it's East coast's.
Interesting. the one I got last time the head is the same only body no line very plain with orange at the back bottom..

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
Tigriuns™;2542786; said:
Interesting. the one I got last time the head is the same only body no line very plain with orange at the back bottom..
He said this one has no orange on it's body, only a purple stripe down the middle. I wanted to pick one up I just don't have room for another.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Tigriuns™;2542558; said:
Yup confirm 3. but for the other 2 more not confirm cos it was told by the LFS. Normally I have to seen it to confirm it.

the black is the same as this only the white part is all black and the black line is orange with the top and tail fin orange. maybe is a Var.
the all black one wit some orange im pretty sure is a variant of sp. peru.
i know theres a few varients.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Mudfrog;2543369; said:
He said this one has no orange on it's body, only a purple stripe down the middle. I wanted to pick one up I just don't have room for another.
it is an erythrinus erythrinus varient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store