Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
I still think yours is getting used to the tank, give him a week to eat, especially after the injury he just received. Keep up the water changes and raise the temp to around 82-84 and this will help speed up the recovery. Give him a week or so before he eats.

As for mine he eats krill, shrimp, floating pellets, worms and tilapia.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
looks like tankmates work for some, I guess it is trial and error...

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
Well just went downstairs to feed my fish and noticed the convict has some nice puncture wounds throughout his body. Looks like he pissed the wolf off again. It's odd how the wolf only bites once instead of going for the kill, guess that was his idea of a warning :)

sevendreamz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2007
Greensboro
Mudfrog;2597977; said:
Well just went downstairs to feed my fish and noticed the convict has some nice puncture wounds throughout his body. Looks like he pissed the wolf off again. It's odd how the wolf only bites once instead of going for the kill, guess that was his idea of a warning :)
As he gets older and larger he will grow tired of this and kill the con. If hes doing damage right now...think of the damage he'll do when he's larger. Although I think I read somewhere where you will be seperating them later....if Im wrong on that its something to consider down the road....;)

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Iafishkeeper;2596155; said:
So then the outcome is yes.... I can have other tank mates as well.

so channa or others,

If you had a 220, how many black or common wolves would you put in there.
it really depends.
for blacks,i have no experience in multiples but have heard that theyre very aggressive to each other.like ery ery.
what are the dimensions on the 220?
i would say it depends once again since i dont think you'll just have wolves only in the tank?

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Dominator;2597218; said:
I have an 8" mala with 4" 3" convicts and 3.5" jaguar, it doesn't even bother jaguar, but jaguar is scared. Do you think i can keep them together too? Mine is very placid, it doesn't even eat krills or anything.
By the way ur mala's belly is huge, what do u feed them? or their favorite food.
the jag might be bullied at night when youre not looking?
they ate ALOT when they were small.
but as they grew they tend to eat alot less.
they were fed mainly on shrimp but also took FD krill from the surface and sinking ALGAE WAFERS.:D

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
BushFishRox;2597684; said:
looks like tankmates work for some, I guess it is trial and error...
i dont think so IMO.
of course it depends if you get a very aggressive one.
but majority of them ive found work with tankmates IF they are raised with fish from young and have the other fish already established.
that way the wolf from young will learn to live with other fish and not claim all the space to themselves.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Mudfrog;2597977; said:
uh oh....:nilly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store