Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
Iafishkeeper;2605007; said:
Thank you for your help.

I have been wanting to increase my filtration. I will look into a wet/dry and is there a better filter that you would recommend other than a FX5 ?
I would say either the FX5 or the Eheim 2260/62 but the FX5 is a better bang for the buck IMO.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
my tank is at 7-8x turnover and i don think its enough....
so...2.95 is no where near enough for that many wolves lets alone a pair IMO.

tigerlover2006

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2007
Singapore
My latest acquisition! 9" Wolf Fish. Fierce fellow! Tried to bite the net when I fish it out of the fish tank.

Enjoy the pic. I believe this is a common wolf fish.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
nice mala!
if you ever get bored with him you know who to call. :D
the one alex sold me and then sold to you bit through the bag when i was bringing it home.
water everywhere in the BUS. :ROFL:

tigerlover2006

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2007
Singapore
And you know what? This mala I bought from you ate my congicus and jumped to its death a few days later. I almost fainted when I saw its dried body.:cry::cry:

It is actually quite hard to get wolf fishes in Singapore. Even C328 does not bring a lot of it in I believe. This fish is really an odd ball.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
tigerlover2006;2606466; said:
And you know what? This mala I bought from you ate my congicus and jumped to its death a few days later. I almost fainted when I saw its dried body.:cry::cry:

It is actually quite hard to get wolf fishes in Singapore. Even C328 does not bring a lot of it in I believe. This fish is really an odd ball.
:cry::cry::cry:
he was a cool guy...

they are considered rare in singapore.
but when c328 brings them in they usually get maybe 20 or so in the span days they do come in.
there was a recent shipment of 6 i think at c328.
but they sell very fast.
too bad everytime they get them theyre like 1-2 inches...they will be eaten in my tank...:nilly:

tigerlover2006

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2007
Singapore
channarox;2606523; said:
:cry::cry::cry:
he was a cool guy...

they are considered rare in singapore.
but when c328 brings them in they usually get maybe 20 or so in the span days they do come in.
there was a recent shipment of 6 i think at c328.
but they sell very fast.
too bad everytime they get them theyre like 1-2 inches...they will be eaten in my tank...:nilly:

The best is to get from hobbyists who have larger specimens. These are more stable and will be able to defend itself in monster fish tanks like ours.:grinno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store