Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
caribemob;3535234; said:
you and me both want to know maybe if we pm the mods they will realize these threads for wolves, its nothing better. yo and ya new wolf is crazy, here's mine again 11'' s too :headbang2:headbang2
Is it a black wolf??

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
channarox;3534816; said:
i attempted it a few times.
it never failed,ever,with mala communals.
but ery ery was another thing...:(
i'll dig up some old,crappy,pics when i get home from school later.
heres the REALLY bad pics...you can see some parts of other wolves.LOL
this was only one of the times though,all other pics were deleted with the old computer....:(

040 (2).JPG

044 (2).JPG

044 (3).JPG

070 (3).JPG

Rambo85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
My own happy little world
channarox;3536715; said:
heres the REALLY bad pics...you can see some parts of other wolves.LOL
this was only one of the times though,all other pics were deleted with the old computer....:(

Shame you deleted the rest of the pics Channarox, still im loving the wolf community.

Who woulda knew mala's are great for a community tank!?:ROFL:

I will let you know if my setup is still in tact long term (its only been 3 yrs thus far) - i fear the wolf will blow a fuse and i will come home to find all my fish except her MIA.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Rambo85;3536736; said:
Shame you deleted the rest of the pics Channarox, still im loving the wolf community.

Who woulda knew mala's are great for a community tank!?:ROFL:

I will let you know if my setup is still in tact long term (its only been 3 yrs thus far) - i fear the wolf will blow a fuse and i will come home to find all my fish except her MIA.
theyre great bottom dwellers.:D
whats with your wolf?

Rambo85

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2008
My own happy little world
channarox;3536835; said:
theyre great bottom dwellers.:D
channarox;3536835; said:
whats with your wolf?

It has been raised (3 yrs roughly) with 1 pike (crenicichla lepidota) 2 apollo sharks (Luciosoma spilopleura) who i cannot reccomend highly enough as a surface swimmer and currently 2 lac bichirs that i am holding for a friend.

Most anything else i have tried with the wolf has failed:nilly:. as i mentioned before, the drian pipe "territory" has helped reduce any aggression thus far.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Rambo85;3536848; said:
It has been raised (3 yrs roughly) with 1 pike (crenicichla lepidota) 2 apollo sharks (Luciosoma spilopleura) who i cannot reccomend highly enough as a surface swimmer and currently 2 lac bichirs that i am holding for a friend.

Most anything else i have tried with the wolf has failed:nilly:. as i mentioned before, the drian pipe "territory" has helped reduce any aggression thus far.
hmmm...i believe if they are raised together and with other fish from young they will become tame pussy cats...
given that there are so many fish passing by they cannot make a territory.
thats how ive always done it.

Tigriuns™

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Singapore
caribemob;3536745; said:
yeah me and jelly and a couple others have the official black wolves
I also have one. Xingu Black Wolf sp. :) very very rare here. I think less than 3 pc in my country. Well post some picture soon... Mine is 10"

I am glad you all like this thread, I start this cos I like wolf fish :headbang2

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store