Please post all your wolffish here...any type also can!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

caribemob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2008
philadelphia
channarox;3536835; said:
theyre great bottom dwellers.:D
whats with your wolf?
do you think i can get away with one in my dorado tank he is 7'' , but im wondering if i get some dithers it could work maybe what do you think

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
Tigriuns™;3537065; said:
I also have one. Xingu Black Wolf sp. :) very very rare here. I think less than 3 pc in my country. Well post some picture soon... Mine is 10"

I am glad you all like this thread, I start this cos I like wolf fish :headbang2
there are only about 5 imported to singapore.
although 2-3 are from way back,may not still be around.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
caribemob;3538809; said:
do you think i can get away with one in my dorado tank he is 7'' , but im wondering if i get some dithers it could work maybe what do you think
definitely have more fish than just one dorado and one wolf.

caribemob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2008
philadelphia
jelly;3539816; said:
Mudfrog. Your Mala is a great looking fish. I think I will get one next time I have a free tank.
i think i'm going to get two mala's today and put alot of hinding spots in my dorado tank

Mudfrog

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2005
VA
I'm starting to look for some new tanks for him and the red wolf. I REALLY want to be able to add a tank mate to the mala. Anyone know if an irwini is tough enough to take a beating if the wolf decided to? I know they are referred to as Armoured catfish but are they really tough enough?

I really don't want to devote 180g to a single mala, maybe 125g if he will not accept tank mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store