R1 Version 2.0

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
pythonloose;4598776; said:
i love the new discus! makes me want to start a discus tank! :D
PROMETHEUS23;4598787; said:
VERY NICE HOMIE!!! definitely worth the wait that you went through today.. tank is coming along nicely!!! MAJOR PROPS!!!
gangster;4599257; said:
Some nice discus you picked up there. Killer photo's as well. Where's that full tank shot?
Dragon Hunter;4599267; said:
WoW Joey those new discus are awesome.
bassmasterp;4605167; said:
Doing well Thanks..Nice video w/ an old skool jam..haha

Thanks fella's....

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
jerry u never go without some cichla in ur tank, even if the main fish are discus

and as always ur tanks a treat to the eyes

mjuniorc

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
Fish Room
A "J" didn't know you had other names ( Jerry?? ) LMAO
That's probably cuz you got a hidden life behind the scenes from straight guys!! I'm sorry I can't stop laughing on this one!!!! Ahahahahahahhaah!!

So is it JOEY Or JERRY???? Ahahahahahha...

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
PROMETHEUS23;4614152; said:
That's probably cuz you got a hidden life behind the scenes from straight guys!! I'm sorry I can't stop laughing on this one!!!! Ahahahahahahhaah!!

i got confused with so many jer's around MFK
and now that u have reminded i believe it is joey, although i don't think this is my fault, i f he had been more regular on MFK, i doubt this mistake would have happened :D

mjuniorc

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
Fish Room
headbanger_jib;4614197; said:
i got confused with so many jer's around MFK
and now that u have reminded i believe it is joey, although i don't think this is my fault, i f he had been more regular on MFK, i doubt this mistake would have happened :D
no worries bro, i didnt mean it in a disrepectful way towards you... i myself like crackin jokes with R1.. as he will shoot back as soon as he see's it:popcorn::D

3dees

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 23, 2010
Chicago suburb
awesome tank and fish. I think it would have been more natural with only wild discus instead of the domestics but thats just my opinion. may I ask why your adding salt? unless your medicating it's not needed. do you have any trouble with algae or waste being trapped behind the background. I thought about that same background but decided it was too costly to take a chance on, but it does give the tank a feeling of depth. well done.

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
PROMETHEUS23;4614152; said:

To you it's Daddy, like every time you get on your knees and squeal like a pig.........................................................:ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store