R1 Version 2.0

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
Morledzep;4596111; said:
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?t=81693

i found the blue diamond discus i was telling you about in this thread. there are also some that are very similar to those bright colored ones you showed me.
After picking up a couple of wilds from Snook.. I think the next few Discus will be of wild variants... here's a couple of quick pics...

IMG_0013.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
zypher;4596116; said:
you made me click cause i thought you got the new r1!..good one!..
1 wheel up!..
lol.. wish I still had my R1...made me cross over from being a Jixer fan. I had an 86 GSXR and a 91... then the 2001 R1's came out it was over..lol

cheeseb0y;4596282; said:
I would much appreciate pics of the Geos, or, if you've already posted such, links to the threads they're in.

Thanks!

Tank looks amazing.
I'll post a video shortly. My Altifron is incubating eggs in her mouth :eek:.
She's juggling in her mouth for the past few days now. Not the way HOUSE64 juggles things in his mouth...

jiapei;4596284; said:
:cry:ye..I was away from the forum a long time so dont know you sold them..really a pity. some lucky guy got all the treasure?
Take a look at AmazonDon's video =-)

Miguel;4596465; said:
You'll monsterize again.

It is inescapable.
Yea, when all my kids are moved out the house....lol...haha.. Damn Kids, they ruin everything =-P

DaveB;4597601; said:
Holy crap. Can't believe I never saw this til now. Awesome tank. Awesome background. Awesome fish. Awesome photos. Wow.

Where'd you get that background, and how far out from the back is it at that farthest center point?? What light do you have over it in the center there? A 36" bulb? I love leaving part of the tank unlit like that. It's what I do in my 6 footer, but my 48" bulb looks quite a bit wider than yours.
Thanks, got the background from Not Just FIsh (Kevin). The light is a 48" strip JBJ.. the one with like 4 strips. Only using 2 of the 4.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
really nice wilds those two have some Brilliant blues for sure ...

Somethingfishyinc.net

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
www.Somethingfishyinc.net
Nice, Really nice! I have seen a lot in my days & this is up there as impressive!
The Pandas are top shelf!
I had a pair of F1's from Rapps but after six months in custom 100 gal tank with some tetras they got hith & lost both within a couple months. A bummer!
Hope yours are a pair & breed so there could be more in the hobby.

me Dave

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
Somethingfishyinc.net;4597763; said:
Nice, Really nice! I have seen a lot in my days & this is up there as impressive!
The Pandas are top shelf!
I had a pair of F1's from Rapps but after six months in custom 100 gal tank with some tetras they got hith & lost both within a couple months. A bummer!
Hope yours are a pair & breed so there could be more in the hobby.

me Dave

Thank you and appreciate the comment. The two are showing some interesting behavior towards each other. I really have no interest in trying to breed anything in my tanks but I guess if mother nature takes course it will be more than welcomed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store