R1 Version 2.0

DaveB

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Miami
Weird. First I discover this thread and two hours later I see you bought wilds from the same source I'm about to. Which ones are those?

You just dropped them in? Ballsy. (I probably would've too, heh)

R1_Ridah

In Loving Memory
Apr 4, 2005
WEST COAST
DaveB;4598662; said:
Weird. First I discover this thread and two hours later I see you bought wilds from the same source I'm about to. Which ones are those?

You just dropped them in? Ballsy. (I probably would've too, heh)
This is the Emerald Green Japura.

Yea, probably not the smartest thing to do with wilds but I asked John a few questions that met my satisfaction. In addition, after receiving them the pair looks healthy, has nice size girth, fins in great condition. I acclimated for an 1 1/2 slow drip with a hugh airstone for aeration. They were swimming around as active as can be. Ate for me within a couple of hours in my tank and has settled in nicely.

I've received fish in the past where there was no way in hell I'd just dump it in...lol... but with these guys I was comfortable.

I think it simply comes down to better judgment upon receipt of the fish. If the fish looks like crap... most likely it will end up crap =-(

mjuniorc

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2007
Fish Room
VERY NICE HOMIE!!! definitely worth the wait that you went through today.. tank is coming along nicely!!! MAJOR PROPS!!!

gangster

Arapaima
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
mountains
Some nice discus you picked up there. Killer photo's as well. Where's that full tank shot?

Dragon Hunter

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
lalaland
WoW Joey those new discus are awesome.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store