Retro gaming

JackEmerson

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2022
Speaking of retro games, I recently picked up a sega genesis mini console. I don't love the console because the controllers are not very good. But it does have a fun game called Darius. Darius is a shooter with fish themed bosses. It is a pretty fun game

Reactions: Matth05

Matth05

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2022
New Jersey
sonic 1 and 2 are some of my favorite games. Still great
Sonic was well before my generation, Mario as well. I did have this Sonic collection game on the Ps2 that had all of the original Sonic games. Played quite a bit of the first three sonic games. 2 and 3 we’re probably my favorites.
547DF6E7-A62F-4D16-8FB5-7C987FA7815B.jpeg

Reactions: JackEmerson

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I was just saying to my bf tonight we should set up the old n64 and Super Nintendo

The little mermaid was a favourite of mine
View attachment 1511538
That's insane Nik. You're delving into the gaming worlds darkest corners there. I bet she was totally badass, lol.

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
I recently picked up the GBA castlevania pack for my brand spankin new Xbox X. I haven't really gamed hardcore in years...my thumbs are stiff and vision not as good anymore.

So I spent around an hour continuously getting ganked by the first couple dungeons...this mofo in particular...
download.png

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
That's insane Nik. You're delving into the gaming worlds darkest corners there. I bet she was totally badass, lol.
Haha I’ve played some weird games I’m sure no one has even heard of!! Names I wouldn’t even be able to remember.
My uncles and brother were the gamers so I was exposed to everything starting with Atari. I never got to spend much time playing the games but did enjoy the few I had played.
I also remember going camping in the summers and there was this game in an arcade that we would stop at every year called adventure island. It was a treat to be able to play it.
2A6D8F2A-F8A4-4535-9741-3F59793FD1E8.jpeg

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Haha I’ve played some weird games I’m sure no one has even heard of!! Names I wouldn’t even be able to remember.
My uncles and brother were the gamers so I was exposed to everything starting with Atari. I never got to spend much time playing the games but did enjoy the few I had played.
I also remember going camping in the summers and there was this game in an arcade that we would stop at every year called adventure island. It was a treat to be able to play it.
View attachment 1511563
How apt, a little bloke running round in just his undercrackers, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Niki_up
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store