THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

PATSFAN69

Candiru
MFK Member
May 5, 2006
Ione, CA USA
ctoychik;2714710; said:
I feel that i should add my lost paimas to the thread. These are the pix of the two dead paimas. I did not have the heart to take the photo of the third. ...now no paimas.

16.8C is just too low for paimas.... i do not know how my neighbor does with his without heater all these years

i had them since Spring last year since juvi size. Those tiles are 40cm long. Talking about explosive growth!
Did you at least BBQ them :popcorn:

ctoychik

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
LAOS
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
PATSFAN69;2714752; said:
Did you at least BBQ them :popcorn:
the thought did occur to the workers but i advised against it ...seeing that i have used some antibiotics in the past that are approved for aquaria but not fish farms - malachyte green

i def would not eat them

silverdragon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
DOWN UNDER!
www.myspace.com
ctoychik;2714710; said:
I feel that i should add my lost paimas to the thread. These are the pix of the two dead paimas. I did not have the heart to take the photo of the third. ...now no paimas.

16.8C is just too low for paimas.... i do not know how my neighbor does with his without heater all these years

i had them since Spring last year since juvi size. Those tiles are 40cm long. Talking about explosive growth!
Awww man that sucks!

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/Perth, Australia
ctoychik;2714710;2714710 said:

OMG....thats horrible man...they were almost 1 metre long!! thats amazing...sorry about the loss...i wud be devastated...

Lupin

Viviendo la vida loca!
MFK Member
DudeInSI;2624431; said:
so what's the rule on shipping fish? if it dies who is liable? Insurance?
The shipping company unless there is a reason to justify the delay but that's only a theory as Jeff didn't pour the whole story.

silverdragon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
DOWN UNDER!
www.myspace.com

TLkmDN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2007
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia/Perth, Australia
mr. frank;2726933;2726933 said:
holy moly...wat a beauty....makes me sad to see this cuz RTCs are my fave fish by far...is there a story behind this beast? Oh yeh and how big??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store