THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

mr. frank

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2009
Philippines
she's around 2 ft when she died, with poor quality of water and my filtration broke down for 1 whole night, morning came in then there she was dying and it broke my heart that I couldn't do anything to save her. . I used to fed her squid and I put the pellets inside the squid, it's a monster feeding my RTC. .

silverdragon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
DOWN UNDER!
www.myspace.com
mr. frank;2731003; said:
she's around 2 ft when she died, with poor quality of water and my filtration broke down for 1 whole night, morning came in then there she was dying and it broke my heart that I couldn't do anything to save her. . I used to fed her squid and I put the pellets inside the squid, it's a monster feeding my RTC. .
That sucks man sorry again pare..

silverdragon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
DOWN UNDER!
www.myspace.com

HPIZZLE

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2007
jojo_nature;2751937; said:
My brother had a really bad day yesterday a fire eel ,army loach , gobie ,plec all dead in 1 tank and found 1 of his axoltl's dead in another .:cry:
damn dude.
what happened!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

gootswa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2008
Moon Twp, PA
RIP my favorite fish, my BGK. I had for about 5 months bought it at about 4" it doubled in size was healthy as all can be then it stopped eating and you know the rest.

Bogwoodbruce

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2007
Rotherham, UK
www.facebook.com
So sorry for your loss's all :(

mr. frank;2731003; said:
Looks loads bigger than 2' :WHOA:

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
State of chaos
Miles;238242; said:
Importers are the kings of DOAs :) I have a whole folder called 'Dead Fish' haha.

Check out this one :( Stupid hold-over in MIA was to blame for this Motoros demise!
found this...that ray wasnt shipped in that tiny bag, was it??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store