THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

26pets

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2008
Somewhere
Gosh now that Ive posted in this forum.....im having bad luck.... I just lost my 9" bala shark last night............:eek::(:cry: There wasn't even a reason for why he died...

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
26pets;2945364; said:
Gosh now that Ive posted in this forum.....im having bad luck.... I just lost my 9" bala shark last night............:eek::(:cry: There wasn't even a reason for why he died...
that sucks real bad but
do you have a pic :naughty:

seriously sorry to hear about it

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
rocust;2930284; said:
Passed on rhom, lost him when a dead food fish went up the filter intake that had been chewed
Wow, did you freeze him? I'd love to prepare that skeleton! Sorry for your loss!:cry:

26pets;2931581; said:
This is a sad thread to see hundreds...Thousands dead. Havent had a fish die in so long.... Just lost my Atlantic Ray:(

Question for you freezer folks... What happens when your freezers full?:confused:
They send them to me so that I can make them into beautiful skeletons. I just got a large pack of dead fish from the man himself.

IMG_6890.JPG

Donny417

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2009
Underground bunker
Sometimes I'll take my dead electric blue ahli out of the freezer and put him in my 20 gallon and just agitate the water a little and pretend he's swimming... :(

Kronos26

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2009
South Africa
Donny417;2963091; said:
Sometimes I'll take my dead electric blue ahli out of the freezer and put him in my 20 gallon and just agitate the water a little and pretend he's swimming... :(

That is sad and funny all at the same time.....:)
but seriously sorry for your loses I really hope that I don't have to post a pic of one of my fish here soon:(

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store