THE DEAD FISH THREAD!!!!!

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
ok so this is what happens to kenyi cichlids who think they can rule a 300g

and this is the fish I agressively bid for in the auction and in less than one day it jumps the tank and walks 25 feet to die, shame he was a good 8 inches

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
bummer is that fish in your avatar

Drew'n'Kylene

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2009
In the shadow of death.....
My GF lost a couple of balas and some gouramis. We buried them in a dead strawberry and roses patch. This year it was vibrant. Nice strawberries too.

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
well came in to do a few wc tonight at my restaurant and the temp in the room is like super warm, which is the worst thing about keeping tanks here. Lost my full grown green terror and one of my 4 inch fronts tanks were running low 80s, so I pulled out all the heaters and will run them without any heaters for the spring summer and fall periods and will only put the heaters back in when snow flies. The south wall in my eating area is cindercrete block and no insulation then outside so my temp is impossible to keep constant and the heating system over compensates at times, so my room is either just right 10degrees hotter than the hall or 10degress lower. I also put down one of my angels who had fungused up since I did not want it to infect my other fish.

I woulda taken pics but they smelled real dead

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store