MFK Member
Mar 11, 2009
Ontario

Tequila

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
USA
Murdered by my RTGG male that is just a loose canon since the suicide of the Dominate male last month.

This male is even attacking/biting the two females in the tank also. May need to intervene!

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
OOOHHHH! this is so sad:(... it reminds me of the blood parrot I lost recently and I was having a bad day already and I come home to that. I was balling like a baby:cry:..... until that point I didn't realize how much I love my babies. Sorry to all and my they all R.I.P in a watery heaven.

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
two to add to this thread

rocky my red zebra kenyi finally peeved off his tank mates for the last time. I moved him from tank to tank to tank and no matter the decor no matter the size he just generally had a bad attitude. Well came in and found what was left of him yesterday.

This one is a little worse. Was at the aquarium society fish auction yesterday and got a nice channa bleheri(very hard to get around here) put him in the tank with my other two and their flitter tankmates(foodsource). I noticed there were only two in the tank and spent over an hour looking for the new one and could not find it. This morning I found it dried up and over 23 feet from its tank. I have heard stories of them reviving in water so as a chance the body is moisturizing will post pic later

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store