Trichromis SALVINI and TRIMAC "Correction"

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
You are just making things up. I obviously understand you weren't talking about me considering I said nothing "he" said was "retarded." Your argument is bunk, you are indeed creating something from nothing. How exactly is this an educational exchange when you refer to other people as "retarded?" A very educational exchange indeed, making assumptions based on subjectivity. And now you're too damn stubborn and stupid to admit you were wrong. I always see you on here making bombastic claims, if anyone here is a troll-it's you. How many threads of yours turn into stupid arguments like this?

Obviously, you still haven't read this thread through properly, where I've backed up my comments with facts... No one here is forcing an opinion on anyone.

I responded to someone claiming my view was "Retarded" and you've moronically turned it around against me... If you don't like what is being said here then go and harass someone else with your rude insulting remarks or that is Trolling. You've clearly started to make this a personal attack on me...

Yes my views are Subjective but what's wrong with that? they are based on comments by scientists in the past and current ones not being able to pin down where Salvini truelly belongs. And I'm entitled to say something here without being barraged or bullied off the forum, which I think is your desire.

And if you always see me as some kind of trouble maker coming out with grand statements (which I'm not) then why not report me or stay out of my threads or are you on some kind of mission here to disrupt things - in which case you are a Troll and you won't succeed.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Obviously, you still haven't read this thread through properly, where I've backed up my comments with facts... No one here is forcing an opinion on anyone.

I responded to someone claiming my view was "Retarded" and you've moronically turned it around against me... If you don't like what is being said here then go and harass someone else with your rude insulting remarks or that is Trolling. You've clearly started to make this a personal attack on me...

Yes my views are Subjective but what's wrong with that? they are based on comments by scientists in the past and current ones not being able to pin down where Salvini truelly belongs. And I'm entitled to say something here without being barraged or bullied off the forum, which I think is your desire.

And if you always see me as some kind of trouble maker coming out with grand statements (which I'm not) then why not report me or stay out of my threads or are you on some kind of mission here to disrupt things - in which case you are a Troll and you won't succeed.
This has turned into a pissing contest, I'm done. There's no getting through to you.

Reactions: Cyberman

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
I don't know or care that much where salvini and trimacs belong.
I just think it's Cybermans opening line of
"clearly the scientists got it wrong again"
that can start things off on the wrong foot.
Who are we to say in such a matter of fact manner that they got it wrong.
Also the statement about the thorichthys genus. can you explain what you mean there.To me,it's the most straight forward groupings there is.
Any way this discussion is heading nowhere.Science tells us one thing,forum member disagrees.Lets not lose too much sleep.

Reactions: kewpiefishypewpie

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
I don't know or care that much where salvini and trimacs belong.
I just think it's Cybermans opening line of
"clearly the scientists got it wrong again"
that can start things off on the wrong foot.
Who are we to say in such a matter of fact manner that they got it wrong.
Also the statement about the thorichthys genus. can you explain what you mean there.To me,it's the most straight forward groupings there is.
Any way this discussion is heading nowhere.Science tells us one thing,forum member disagrees.Lets not lose too much sleep.

Well they have got it wrong lots of times - past present and more than likely the future... Why do we need to be so precious about scientists that keep changing names and groupings at will and making mistakes. I do have issues there... but I'm open to finding the truth.

And my issues are illustrated no more so than about Robertsoni not being grouped into Thorichthys.... and now the suggestion Salvini could belong there. Like I said Robertsoni was in Amphilophus then Cribroheros and now Astatheros... That would suggest they can't figure out where it belongs.

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Nothing wrong with questioning the scientists. Without concrete proof I don't think your opening statement was valid.
If you had questioned the current situation with these fish and where they are placed in a more humble manner it would be fine.I just feel without actual proof the statement was overconfident and a little unjust.

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
Lets not pretend here I think a lot of these fresh out of college Ichthyologists want to make themselves relevant ;)

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Quite possibly you may be right. They are qualified in their field though.I guess most of us discussing this aren't.
I'm a hobbyist not an expert, are you?

Cyberman

Aimara
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2011
Durham, UK
www.facebook.com
I'm qualified as an artist but I do produce some paintings, from time to time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store