Trying a new waterproofing rubber!!

Rian

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2009
Norway
This stuff sounds to good to be true.
Im just hoping i can find a dealer here in norway, or at least someone who can ship here:)

bigcol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne/ UK
I found a UK supplier, just waiting for a price list, surely i will beable to find 1 closer to me if i try ;) Im buzzing that i can get this stuff its gonna save alot of hassle in the long run. Thanks for sharing this dude, without this thread i would never have found what i was looking for ;)

$INI$T3R

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2008
Stuttgart Germany
So i found the comapny that makes the Liquid rubber in the States... they are called Perma dry (1-800-279-5604).. So i talked with the guy for a while yestreday, and he said he "KNOWS THE PRODUCT IS NOT HARMFUL TO FISH"... he said the only thing is does is turn a dark shade of brown (almost black) when submerged in water. it starts off brown and dry's black... It is still completely dry when it turn the almost black/brown color... its just what the product does... So im going to order a gallon of it this weekend and test it out....

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
bigcol;3088043; said:
This stuff isnt that bad in price, for a 20L tub it will cost £350 and should easily do 2 to 3 coats on an 8'x4'x6' pond, yessa we are rolling now ;)
How would you like to spend half that :naughty:

PM me and we'll look into it I just need to work out shipping price but I'm sure I will beat that price pretty easy!

hondas3000

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2008
BC, Canada
This product is amazing but the pricing is not quite. I am in BC and it cost me $70.95 + tax for 1gallon :(, almost twice the amount Ontario pay for.

hondas3000

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2008
BC, Canada
basslover34;3089962; said:
How much do you need? Perhaps I can help you out ;)

I don't know yet, I just got myself 2 gallon to play around first. I sure will need more, maybe 5gallon bucket. I also use this to build a wet/dry filter as well, so everything is liquid rubber for me now :). How can you help me with it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store