Trying a new waterproofing rubber!!

hemundr

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
Indiana
I spent some time talking with the reps from Permadri today. They do not have any distributers in the central or eastern parts of the US.

If I want a five gallon pail it will cost me $143.00 usd plus shipping. I figured out shipping and it is $60 usd to get it to Indiana. I am considering ordering a much larger shipment as to get the price per gallon down and to decrease the shipping.
I am just not sure if this is possible to get all of this resold in a resonable amount of time.

Product is more expensive than others at $200 usd for 5 gal but if i could get it down to $125 usd and then ship it to others it starts to become a good value. There are other products that seem to be similar and are more avalible at this time.

Burko

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2008
Australia
"This stuff isnt that bad in price, for a 20L tub it will cost £350 "

Hmmm I just ordered some...300 Au$ for a 20ltr drum, includes freight.

How does $40 Canadian per gallon compare???

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
hemundr;3090299; said:
I spent some time talking with the reps from Permadri today. They do not have any distributers in the central or eastern parts of the US.

If I want a five gallon pail it will cost me $143.00 usd plus shipping. I figured out shipping and it is $60 usd to get it to Indiana. I am considering ordering a much larger shipment as to get the price per gallon down and to decrease the shipping.
I am just not sure if this is possible to get all of this resold in a resonable amount of time.

Product is more expensive than others at $200 usd for 5 gal but if i could get it down to $125 usd and then ship it to others it starts to become a good value. There are other products that seem to be similar and are more avalible at this time.

I have a friend that goes to Windsor several times a year.......if it could be purchased there I'm sure he would bring it back for us.

rnocera

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
hemundr;3090299; said:

Actually, if you figure that out, $200 usd for 5 gallons is only $40/gallon. That's honestly not much worse than what our Canadian friends are paying. It seems really odd to me that they don't have any distributors out our way. .

If you were close to me, I'd go in on it halvsies with you to get a batch of it. The stuff sounds promising!

$INI$T3R

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2008
Stuttgart Germany
hemundr;3090299; said:

those guys are pretty helpful...

basslover34

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Montreal
Burko;3090585; said:
"This stuff isnt that bad in price, for a 20L tub it will cost £350 "

Hmmm I just ordered some...300 Au$ for a 20ltr drum, includes freight.

How does $40 Canadian per gallon compare???
no comparision...it's made here in Canada so we will obviously have the lowest price point for it :D
rallysman;3090596; said:
I have a friend that goes to Windsor several times a year.......if it could be purchased there I'm sure he would bring it back for us.
Why would you have him do that when I can ship it to you for 40 per Gallon plus shipping or 160 for the 5 Gallon... Oh... did I mention that those prices are in Canadian :D

rnocera;3090776; said:
Actually, if you figure that out, $200 usd for 5 gallons is only $40/gallon. That's honestly not much worse than what our Canadian friends are paying. It seems really odd to me that they don't have any distributors out our way. .

If you were close to me, I'd go in on it halvsies with you to get a batch of it. The stuff sounds promising!
see above :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store