New Flowerhorn

Dewyte_Dabbin702

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2016
Las Vegas
Great update! Love the pearl on his kok. Talked to Hai from UFA (United Flowerhorn Association) he recommended Help! Kok growth & body shape, Help! Shiner for pearls, Majestic Red&Yellow, and High Active Thai Mineral! Will post how I like it and its progress.

J0hnny69

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Great update! Love the pearl on his kok. Talked to Hai from UFA (United Flowerhorn Association) he recommended Help! Kok growth & body shape, Help! Shiner for pearls, Majestic Red&Yellow, and High Active Thai Mineral! Will post how I like it and its progress.
Thanks!
Im curious how it'll turn out

J0hnny69

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Hey guys!
Quick question for my weekly water change, for example if I take out 5 gallon of water, do I add my water conditioner base on the 5 gallon I took out? Or add my conditioner base on my entire tank size in the 5 gallon bucket?

Treat water first before dumping in tank right?
Is there such thing as water conditioner over dose?

Thank u so much for any response

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
Hey guys!
Quick question for my weekly water change, for example if I take out 5 gallon of water, do I add my water conditioner base on the 5 gallon I took out? Or add my conditioner base on my entire tank size in the 5 gallon bucket?

Treat water first before dumping in tank right?
Is there such thing as water conditioner over dose?

Thank u so much for any response
I would do just the five gallon worth. Too much chemicals is a no no. I live Hawaii. I don't use any. ;)

J0hnny69

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Hey guys I'm just wondering if it's possible to get different types diseases like hex, duck lips, popped eyes, etc etc... If the fish is only fed pellets?

If it is or not, can u guys lemme no the precautions to avoid such things?

Thanks

-johnny

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
C
Hey guys I'm just wondering if it's possible to get different types diseases like hex, duck lips, popped eyes, etc etc... If the fish is only fed pellets?

If it is or not, can u guys lemme no the precautions to avoid such things?

Thanks

-johnny
Clean water is the greatest precaution!

J0hnny69

Exodon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
C
Clean water is the greatest precaution!
Thanks
So that's the only thing I should worry about. Cuz I've heard that live food are 1 of the main reasons and I just wanted to get u guys perspective.

ECW

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2011
Oahu, Hi.
Thanks
So that's the only thing I should worry about. Cuz I've heard that live food are 1 of the main reasons and I just wanted to get u guys perspective.
Live food is not the healthiest choice either. Easy way to transmit a disease into your fish. No goldy feeders!!! Stick to pellets and give treats if you want sparingly. Frozen fish, shrimp, and the like is fine as treats. Worms and insects as treats only if you are 100% sure they haven't been exposed to pesticides. They will also take some fruits and veggies. No mammal meats.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store