Peta rumor

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
Well,at least this item was not reported by TMZ but this is not exactly their area of interest.Don't hate me I like FOX,lol.
PETA or whoever can come after my dog all they want and they will be wearing his poop.However there is a guy down the street who has had a Cane Corso chained to a tree in his yard pretty much since the dog was a pup six years ago and I would not mind if some group popped up and gave him a talking to.
Lol I don't hate anyone for their viewing habits. Other wise I would hate my Grandma. She loves Fox News

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol I don't hate anyone for their viewing habits. Other wise I would hate my Grandma. She loves Fox News
No,you couldn't hate Granny....for one thing FOX has good looking female newscasters; Kimberly Guilfoyle,Harris Faulkner....and Megan.Jenine Piro is even easy on the eyes.

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
No,you couldn't hate Granny....for one thing FOX has good looking female newscasters; Kimberly Guilfoyle,Harris Faulkner....and Megan.Jenine Piro is even easy on the eyes.
That I will not dispute lol And by no means am I saying cnn or anyone else is a reputable news source.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That I will not dispute lol And by no means am I saying cnn or anyone else is a reputable news source.
I gotcha and I also appreciate that the FOX crew usually does not act as if the current administration can do no wrong.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Thank you. I vote republican mostly but Fox News and the Republican Party has become a cesspool of ignorance ,hate , and fear mongoring . The PC left is annoying as hell and terrible in their own right too.

Fox = ignorance hate and fear mongering? Lol Sorry buddy dont see it that way but your entitled to your opinion.
Imo cnn, msnbc are far worse...
PC is far more dangerous than just being annoying
You can probably find related articles not published by fox if it makes you feel better

I like fox as well not only for the hot reporter though lol, the shorter brunette on the 5 and the one where its all females and 1 male show is smoking forgot her name.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Fox = ignorance hate and fear mongering? Lol Sorry buddy dont see it that way but your entitled to your opinion.
You can probably find related articles not published by fox if it makes you feel better

I like fox as well not only for the hot reporter though lol, the shorter brunette on the 5 and the one where its all females and 1 male show is smoking forgot her name.
This gives a thread idea for the lounge lol!

Reactions: jaws7777

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB

You watch fox of
Course you don't see it that way lolol. I don't need to read anymore articles to know that no one is coming for our animals. Could they try and mess with the fish hobby yes but no way in hell are they coming for dogs and cats due to a million reasons. We'll Just agree to disagree but that's what's good about our country.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Well...since some people on this site put dogs above humans...then why not remove them from the ownership of humans?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store