Peta rumor

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Not sure why my comment was included in the quote but oh well.
Your comment was included in the quote because i replied to it.
Not meant to offend you but i dont see it that way is all

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Well...since some people on this site put dogs above humans...then why not remove them from the ownership of humans?
True... then maybe they can pay taxes since we are all equel

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
Your comment was included in the quote because i replied to it.
Not meant to offend you but i dont see it that way is all
Not offended it all brother and I meant no offense to you either. We have different views and nothing wrong with some respectful banter. I think we both probaly agree on the topic at hand anyways just got a little sideways with the Fox News talk.

Reactions: jaws7777

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
True... then maybe they can pay taxes since we are all equel
Keep in mind I don't actually support my own comments. Just trying to point out a possible hypocrisy.

My own belief is dogs/cats are animals, which is a below us. As long as we don't abuse them, I see no harm in having them as pets.

Reactions: Hendre and DN328

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
Not offended it all brother and I meant no offense to you either. We have different views and nothing wrong with some respectful banter. I think we both probaly agree on the topic at hand anyways just got a little sideways with the Fox News talk.

Haha glad to hear. Some members gey insulted as soon as someone disagrees with them. Totally agree on respectful banter man. Imo there is far to little of it in the world and imo the pc movement is to blame

Keep in mind I don't actually support my own comments. Just trying to point out a possible hypocrisy.

My own belief is dogs/cats are animals, which is a below us. As long as we don't abuse them, I see no harm in having them as pets.

Lol i know your stance borg

Reactions: Freshwater4Life

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
Yes ! 110 percent agree. God forbid you have a different opinion than someone and yes the PC police have contributed 100 percent to that. Some own brings up some good points than I'm willing to change my view on the matter. Exactly makes you not wanna give your opinion bc someone will get all upset and you don't feel like dealing with it.

Reactions: jaws7777

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
However there is a guy down the street who has had a Cane Corso chained to a tree in his yard pretty much since the dog was a pup six years ago and I would not mind if some group popped up and gave him a talking to.
Yea, that's abuse. I don't understand why people would keep a dog then have him chained 24/7.

That kind of reminds me of, why do woman have long hair but keep it in a bun 24/7?

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I never watch the news, I read it online, surprisingly I find Fox to be rather more conservative than most on allot of its commentaries. abc news.com fluff, CBSnews.com is ok, NBC news.com, I am not sure if they realy care about there page.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yea, that's abuse. I don't understand why people would keep a dog then have him chained 24/7.

That kind of reminds me of, why do woman have long hair but keep it in a bun 24/7?
I hate even driving by the guy's house even if I don't look in that direction.There is a big wooden dog house but the dog stays outdoors no matter what the weather conditions are.The yard is a nice size too but the dog cannot enjoy it.It just sits or lays there with no interaction from anyone....as for the long hair being kept bunned up,the wife does that most of the time and I cannot stand it.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I never watch the news, I read it online, surprisingly I find Fox to be rather more conservative than most on allot of its commentaries. abc news.com fluff, CBSnews.com is ok, NBC news.com, I am not sure if they realy care about there page.
I watch Foxnews on TV(can't stand CNN and MSnbc with their junk). But to get the other side, I go to CNN online.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store