what's your worst purchase

cainsthepain

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2013
taupo,new zealand
I bought a african black knife fish when i first started the hobby ,i kept it with an oscar,fire eel,albino bichir and ebjd it got bullied alot by the oscar come home one day find my senegal bichir carrying it around the tank ,wont be getting that again :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
I bought a african black knife fish when i first started the hobby ,i kept it with an oscar,fire eel,albino bichir and ebjd it got bullied alot by the oscar come home one day find my senegal bichir carrying it around the tank ,wont be getting that again :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Oh yea... I remember that tank... ( btw this is MonstaFishKeeper from utube...)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
My red wolf. Its a love/hate thing. I love him, he's so awesome but literally the rest of the tank is always at risk. But I hate him since Ive woken up to things like this

Needlefish that squeezed through a divider

uploadfromtaptalk1391327025572.jpg

Arcara Thread fin.. he was 4 inch and I thought he was just fine no IG deal when introduced, then woke up to that

uploadfromtaptalk1391327052367.jpg

And a few others that were just gobbled up. Nothing too important (namely bichirs for me) but still, it sucks lol.

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

falcon1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2014
Canada
Peters Elephant Nose.

Got the last one in the store. Really cool looking fish. Shy. Thought it was normal. He died less than two weeks later for no apparent reason. Water was fine. Took him back and the guy there wouldn't give me a refund or a replacement. Worst of all, this guy had told me this fish was perfectly healthy when I got it, but now he had three more for sale. Same length, but way healthier looking, ten times more active and way fatter. Forty bucks down the tube. Crooked son of a ***** lfs owner. Lost my business.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store