Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I think it should have to shut down like the cake bakers

Yes yes and yes

Now let's see the conservatives/reps grab their nuggets.

Such hypocrites these people are. I would love to see what cnn and MSNBC have to say about it.

Father in-law was over told him about it as soon as I saw krich post that he flipped his lid lmaoo

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
to.

Hello; Continuing on with my above comments. I call BS on the idea that those of us well established in this country MUST accept the social norms of late comers.
An example; say I go to a country where "honor killings", stoning death for adultery, female circumcision are the norm. Should I expect to have them change those practices because I have different points of view. I say no. If a country has a language different from mine or practices different from mine and I do not want to go with their flow then I should stay away.

Hello; Again I call a bit of BS on this I MUST think about assimilating a foreign culture into my own stuff. No I do not have to accommodate any such thing. It may not be playing fair by some standard you have dreamed up but it is not a must do on my list.
No must. However, you do get that saying "welcome, F you" is not going to help people join our country.
How is it disrespectful? Why would someone not be able to do that in another country like France?
The French are a bunch of Nazis, bigots and crooks. You can't emigrate there unless you are white, non-Jewish, non-Roma and spoke the properly dialect of their disgusting language. The USA is, and has been
From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
I have dumped a great many things since they gone wacko, anti trump anti American values etc, I no longer listen or read their stuff because they have alienated me and my values
I respect your sticking to your values +1, however, putting your hand in the sand because you are pissed is not intelligent.
They have lost all credibility. Alfred E. Nuemen would be a better "journalist".
Don't insult Alfred E. Nuemen. I like him.
Oh boy,I just heard that Sarah Sanders and her family was thrown out of a restaruant because she works for the president......I said it before,leftists have no respect!
THe lady creeps me out too, but throwing her out is low and dirty. I will not deny the fact that the libs seem to have taken piggishness as a trademark. (There is no shortage of right wing pigs...)

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes yes and yes

Now let's see the conservatives/reps grab their nuggets.

Such hypocrites these people are. I would love to see what cnn and MSNBC have to say about it.

Father in-law was over told him about it as soon as I saw krich post that he flipped his lid lmaoo
Get a load of this shot of the owner and her pinko family.
Dg_Zdj_Ac_U0_AAWq_KX.jpg

Reactions: Kris P Bacon

Drstrangelove

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Francisco
So, yea, when I traveled back and forth in the area (DC to either Illinois or Ohio), Red Hen was a welcome stop.

Here's my question for them: Why would anyone who wants to stop for a peaceful meal, stop there now? There's no mute button on kids or friends. So rather than risk getting kicked out for some inadvertent comment, isn't it far easier to keep on down the road to a place that is apolitical?

I wonder if all the owners/managers of the other Red Hen Restaurants are pleased?

Reactions: Kris P Bacon
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store