Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Now you can feel comfortable going outside and honking your horn to wake up your wife & kids in the morning LOL.
Lord knows we get enough of that around here.I had to tell a guy off for doing that last week.....woke me up out of a good nap!

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
You know what they say about people at walmart, they need to start with people at DMV. I was there today renewing my DL. People act like it's their home. A guy had his pants almost down to his knees, you could see 95% of his underwear...and he had 2 kids with him. Another lady brought her kids there wearing PJ's. One lady came in with a dog. Hello, If you are getting a DL then you can see fine. You don't need a seeing eye dog. Lost 2.5 hours there.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That reminds me,my license is due to be renewed next month.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Your welcome. They fingerprinted me(first time ever), so I'm now in the system.
I don't get the fingerprinting part.It reminds me of when we apply for a gun permit.The permit is issued by the state but is handled by each county and for some reason our county is the only one that requires applicants to give fingerprints.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Lord knows we get enough of that around here.I had to tell a guy off for doing that last week.....woke me up out of a good nap!
I had a neighbor walking through my backyard with a flashlight last night. He heard the click clack and pointed the light at me. What are you doing? I'm looking for my dog have you seen it?....not today man. Future advice knock on someone's door before you go in their backyard with a flashlight snooping around.

Jaws is jinxing us

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Remind me of ny'ers. Always outside, little loud, call like it is type of people.
A LITTLE loud?
New Yorkers don't know how to be quiet, plus they (much like some terrorists in the Middle East , or pretty much any "radical group") are always proclaiming their city is the best place in the world, when even a momments thought reveals it's something more like hell

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I had a neighbor walking through my backyard with a flashlight last night. He heard the click clack and pointed the light at me. What are you doing? I'm looking for my dog have you seen it?....not today man. Future advice knock on someone's door before you go in their backyard with a flashlight snooping around.

Jaws is jinxing us
LOL,click clack.....sounds like someone was about to get a bad case of lead poisoning.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store