Above the Tavern with Parka!

Parka

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2021
Gwinnett County, Ga.
I'm curious as to whether you have smart, hiding koi or long ago digested koi!
As am I! almost erry night I have a dream that I see them, they're hiding still! How should I know? Until I can confirm they are gone, I still hold out hope because My Swimmers are Shiny Acrobatic Water Beasts and that so called 'Great' Heron almost took a size 12 to the bodice, he ain't bean back since!

I'm still digging away out there, once I start a dig, I like to keep on digging. That pool is gonna be almost underground at the high end. Where do ya think the term, 'Dig it', came from? I don't mean personally but ya know the kind of oddball dudes that will dig out an underground bunker and fill it with sardines and bottled water, to wait for doomsday? Them weirdos got a boat load of energy and I got that same kind of non stop energy 'cept I use my wacky energy for fun stuff, not that doomsday crap.

I want to dig up the whole yard now, for fun reasons! But I won't, not yet. NYC Plywood Aquarium is on the Front Burner, time to get prepared.

All my pics are starting to look alike any ole way! I got plans to shake things up, Good Afternoon!

Reactions: AR1

Parka

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2021
Gwinnett County, Ga.
I dig ya man!
I need a helper anyway, to spread the pool liner and set the support poles, so I'm still scratching away, yesterday I was busy goofing off on the Boss Bike because for too long all i been doing is scratchin that itch to keep digging! Today is the DAY for SURE! I won't set the pool up today but the all the leveling should be near perfect after today's, I cannot call it 'WORK' because it is too GD FUN! Now listen Dummies, I tole ya I got all this energy, I sorta always have, but it is my body that can't keep up with my Spirit! Gall Dang it, I'm Ten days older than Haggard Madonna! Crap!

Reactions: AR1
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store