4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
zennzzo;4001702; said:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

But was the adrenalin rush worth it?

...Being a sizable man, I have learned to embrace the adrenalin rushs that follow, when I lean on things that once held me and let loose like paper mache now...
Not really. I still am cringing at the thought of flopping around injured covered in rubber coat with no way to get out of the tank. I think I might have had my cell in my pocket, but I'm sure with my luck it would have been broken by me landing on it. How nice it would be to have a cell phone shaped bruise on top of the rest of my injuries. :screwy:

kallmond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2009
Hanover, PA
Maybe the lesson is to have some way out.. Rope ladder to the rafters maybe? Swimming pool ladder?

Maybe you could have pole-vaulted out :p How many days do you think until someone came looking for you? Maybe you should suspend a bag of snacks from the rafters too <grin>

Glad you're ok

Chaz88

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2010
Iowa
Not really. I still am cringing at the thought of flopping around injured covered in rubber coat with no way to get out of the tank. I think I might have had my cell in my pocket, but I'm sure with my luck it would have been broken by me landing on it. How nice it would be to have a cell phone shaped bruise on top of the rest of my injuries.
I am not laughing. I know how you feel. I spend most of my time working alone on my projects and at other peoples houses. I have often had visions of someone coming home to find me injured or dead after a near miss on a roof or a ladder while hanging someones chandelier over there grand staircase. No near misses but thoughts of being alone and bleeding out after a power tool accident aren't pleasant ether.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
Chaz88;4002161; said:
I have often had visions of someone coming home to find me injured or dead after a near miss on a roof or a ladder while hanging someones chandelier over there grand staircase. No near misses but thoughts of being alone and bleeding out after a power tool accident aren't pleasant ether
Chaz...sounds like you lost the edge...don't look down man...If you are thinking that way it's gonna happen...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store