4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
WTF!! talk about an invasion of privacy...C'mon man this is all inside your personal residence, how could they have even known whats going on?.
You didn't have like construction waste outside where is could be seen or anything right?

coeus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2009
maryland
nolapete;4033277; said:
Sad day. Inspector sent me a cease and desist notice on building the big tank. :(
isnt it basically dont structurally though? they should just be able to come check it out and see that its legit

zennzzo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2005
Mile High in Northern AZ, baby!~
GOD!! I hope so...that would really be AFU but funny as hell...Peeeeeeeeeeeete??!?

Did you catch me off guard?! and slippin' on the date??!??!

Good one if you did!! Sly Dog you...
come to think of it, after all the blood sweat and tears this project has created and for a one line explanation about cease and disist...
and no full page rant!!...
tricky tricky tricky.....:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

brianhellno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2008
USA
nolapete;4033277; said:
Sad day. Inspector sent me a cease and desist notice on building the big tank. :(
That's a good one. Now please let us all in on the joke (preferably with pics of a 4300 gallon tank that's being filled :D) so I can relax about this possibly being true. If it is true then that is ridiculous if its not true then you really had me up until BadOleRoss's comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store