4300 Gallon Plywood Build (3600+ Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kallmond

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2009
Hanover, PA
I remember you saying she was really into the big tank, I think I commented something about thats how you know she's a keeper.

Thats why I was comfortable making the joke :)

How is all of the other stuff coming along? Plumbing, room painting, filtration, heating? Last I recall you were still working on the correct solenoid valve for the heating system.

--Kirk

nolapete

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
New Orleans, LA
Pretty much going with the Jehmco controller and some sort of hot water recirculating system. Not really worried about it right now as I don't expect to need it until late October. It stays that hot here. I found another dehumidifier on freecycle. Just waiting on person to reply back to me if it's still available. Getting the tank coated, the ceiling done, and finishing up the fixtures has been my priority. I need a couple more bulkheads and the Uniseals to do the filtration, but I'm waiting to order those until after the coating is done. I know I'm dragging butt on it, but oh well. It gets done when it gets done. I wasn't expecting to cut my finger. Being right handed and it being my right index finger makes it doubly difficult to do stuff.

Satan's Goldfish

Cloven-hoofed Sea Monkey
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Carterton, Oxfordshire
nolapete;4104633; said:
Pretty much going with the Jehmco controller and some sort of hot water recirculating system. Not really worried about it right now as I don't expect to need it until late October. It stays that hot here. I found another dehumidifier on freecycle. Just waiting on person to reply back to me if it's still available. Getting the tank coated, the ceiling done, and finishing up the fixtures has been my priority. I need a couple more bulkheads and the Uniseals to do the filtration, but I'm waiting to order those until after the coating is done. I know I'm dragging butt on it, but oh well. It gets done when it gets done. I wasn't expecting to cut my finger. Being right handed and it being my right index finger makes it doubly difficult to do stuff.
Yeah yeah, you're just milking it for our sympathy now;) Not going to be a valid excuse anymore if you mention it one more time:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Disturbed

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2010
Nth Coast NSW Australia
sitting on the other side of the world waiting , waiting , waiting :irked: lets face it a pictures' worth a thousand words
love the work

by the way just joined so I could give you the thumbs up top effort mate

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
Are you kidding me? I log in 2 maybe 3 times a day just to look at this thread, and no updates?

Honestly?

LOL just kidding bro. Hang in there and do the job right the first time! god forbid if I find out there's a leak when you fill it........................:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store